Schedule of upcoming
- September 15 Welcome to BPW!
- October 20 Not My Mother’s Feminism
- November 17 Communication: Key to Success in Life and Work
- December 1 Merry Money: Help Your Budget Survive the Holidays
- January 19 Personal Branding
- February 16 Misogyny and Hate Speech – Isn’t it 2017?
- March 16 Ending Sexual Violence
- April 20 Learning to Lobby
- May 18 Annual General Meeting
- June 15 Inuit Women in Ottawa
Meetings begin at 6 p.m. with a social time that includes dinner (ordered and paid for by individual members and guests). The after-dinner programs varies between guest speakers, interactive workshops and moderated discussions on topics of interest to working women.
Meetings are held at the Clocktower Brew Pub Glebe Click here for directions
Interested in other BPW events? Get more info below;