Schedule of upcoming
- September 21 Planned Parenthood Ottawa – Reproductive Rights: Past and Present
- October 19 Wow Them!: How to Improve your Presentation Skills
- November 16 Harassment: Creating an Environment of Excellence, Equity and Mutual Respect
- December 7 Empowering Yourself in the Workplace with Words
- January 18 Let’s Talk Investing
- February 15 Is it a rut, burnout, or worse? Decoding Work Stress.
- March 15 #digitalfeminism
- April 19 Women’s Adventure Trips
- May 17 Annual General Meeting
- June 21 Women in Small Business
Meetings begin at 6 p.m. with a social time that includes dinner (ordered and paid for by individual members and guests). The after-dinner programs varies between guest speakers, interactive workshops and moderated discussions on topics of interest to working women.
Meetings are held at the Clocktower Brew Pub Glebe Click here for directions
Interested in other BPW events? Get more info below;